Dollz Who Luv Us

My Designs are GONE!

thatgirlsophyHey yall idk if some of you already heard this from madmacmom, but i used to save my designs on my computer, but stardoll has changed this and now the materials are saved on there servers. In a way its a good thing because your designs wont be deleted anymore, but also you are only limited to 10 designs now. So i only have 10 designs i lost alot of my old stuff, my designs will be very limited now since i will be changing them often, please dont be mad if i say i dont have a design anymore its not my fault, plus i always create new hot stuff...LOL

NOTE:This was posted as a club topic as well in club THATGIRLSOPHY

0 comments:

 
Stardoll Designer Blog - Free Things, Spoilers, Stardoll Graphics, Top Designers and News © 2010 | Owner Stardoll Member thatgirlsophy | Back to top