Dollz Who Luv Us

Free TinkerBell Items



UPDATE: NOT AVALIABLE ANYMORE 

Go to stardoll cinema: http://www.stardoll.com/en/cinema/ 
watch the Tinker Bell movie and get Free TinkerBell wings and a TV.
If your not from US than use these proxy sites and then go to stardoll cinema and login:
  • myproxy.ca (US)
  • goproxing.com (US) 


Also go to: http://www.stardoll.com/en/campaigns/tinkerbell/
It takes you to a dress up contest and you could win 100 Stardollars free! Plus you get free tinker bell clothes!
Thanks Michellep78

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

which is the link to enter
?

Anonymous said...

wondering if it's safe to log in to this site? it has commercials up there when i use the proxy site. And doesn't have the star as reall stardoll has!

thatgirlsophy said...

yes theyre safe proxy sites, just close ALL the ads.
I wouldnt post something i havnt tried myself ;)

Anonymous said...

where do u enter?

Anonymous said...

myproxy.ca isnt safe.ive got norton anti virus and wheneva i go on it it tells me it has 1 computa virus on it.ITS NOT SAFE!

Anonymous said...

It still worked for me but i got my tink clothes a day later after i went to the tink cinema link! :) if you dont believe me go to my suite pinkicefairy I made my acount about 2 weeks ago i think but it still works i think for some people

 
Stardoll Designer Blog - Free Things, Spoilers, Stardoll Graphics, Top Designers and News © 2010 | Owner Stardoll Member thatgirlsophy | Back to top