Dollz Who Luv Us

Hi i am Naomi_b (New writer)

Hey!!!! My name is Naomi and my stardoll id is naomi_b i am the new writer of this so creative and talented blog.
Thankyou thatgirlsophy for giving me this amazing oppurtunity to write here...I have no words to describe how great I feel

I promise to all the viewers that ill do my best to provide you with the information,gossip,features etc etc I have my own blog which is 2naomi.blogspot.com and its shut for the moment but will open again
I am from India and will turn 15 in August. I like creating outfits and designing them on stardoll and in real life i like to sing and dance

Please click here to visit my suite
Thankyou thatgirlsophy again!!!!

0 comments:

 
Stardoll Designer Blog - Free Things, Spoilers, Stardoll Graphics, Top Designers and News © 2010 | Owner Stardoll Member thatgirlsophy | Back to top