Dollz Who Luv Us

vision of future earth!!!


Naomi_b here....my today's feature is a unique room by _funnyprincess_
Imagination is what i can term exciting creation
The room seemed very different and i asked about what is about
_funnyprincess_ told me that this is what her imagination is about the future earth
As we have heard that scientists say ice age may come...she has used this scientific fact and added robots and spaceships to show the technology
Technology,science and imagination has been used wonderfully
Please click here to visit her


If you think you have a unique suite or outfit then let me know in naomi_b guestbook
Thanks!
EnJoY
naomi_b

1 comments:

_funnyprincess_ said...

Thanks you so much for featuring my suite. It means a lot to me! :)

 
Stardoll Designer Blog - Free Things, Spoilers, Stardoll Graphics, Top Designers and News © 2010 | Owner Stardoll Member thatgirlsophy | Back to top