Dollz Who Luv Us

Hi :]

Hey everyone! My name is Colleen, or sports_girl as some of you may know me from Stardoll, and I'm the newest writer here at Stardoll's Top Designers :]

I'll tell you a little about myself;

I'm 16 years old and I live in Canada
I curl and play lacrosse
I'm half English and I love visiting my family over there!!
I almost quit Stardoll a year ago, and stayed off for about 3 months
Then I almost quit again this summer, but I returned and here I am now!
I've never been a Superstar, in the 3 years I've been on Stardoll
[I'm a crusader for Non-Superstar rights too ;) ]
If you wanna read more about me, check out my Stardoll page. I warn you now, it's quite long! I'll add whoever requests me, so if you really wanna go right ahead. You can also send tips or any Stardoll secrets to my Stardoll account, or post them in my guestbook.
I'll be posting whatever I can find for you guys, and I hope you enjoy it! If there's anything you really wanna see on the blog, like a new feature or a how-to or anything like that, please comment here and I'll try and get it going :]
xoxo, Colleen ♥

1 comments:

Abby said...

Hi!!! Im a another writer for this blog! Good luck and have fun! :)

 
Stardoll Designer Blog - Free Things, Spoilers, Stardoll Graphics, Top Designers and News © 2010 | Owner Stardoll Member thatgirlsophy | Back to top