Dollz Who Luv Us

Introducing.. meee!! and twins18's wonderful suite!

Hey everyone!! You might of heard that Sophy is hiring new writers for her blog and she picked me! I'm so happy! My name is Chelsea, KCarmae on Stardoll... I love to smile.. alot. hehehe :)


Well I'll talk to you more about me later on.... but there's someone who I totaly need to introduce to you... and she's


twins18

Other than her beeeautiful style and her so-creative album, she has a suite so wonderful you'll drool when you see it!





Thats it for now..!! I hope you enjoyed my first post!!
xoxo Chels




1 comments:

44nicole44 said...

Her suit is amazing! Welcome x

 
Stardoll Designer Blog - Free Things, Spoilers, Stardoll Graphics, Top Designers and News © 2010 | Owner Stardoll Member thatgirlsophy | Back to top