Dollz Who Luv Us

New Writer + Vivienne Tam

Hi everyone, i'm larrycatmeow and i'm a new writer. I'll tell you a bit about myself. I'm 12 years old and I live in Australia with my mum, dad, brother and cat named Larry. Now the news......

Vivienne Tam is on Sale at 50% off. I'm not sure if they'll close this store down too but it's probably a new collection coming.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjuFYg3vrSfAbvk2DRTG5aba_B9uwBfOXxSYOu_1FbcdjbIaeBi9-TWnRkS0KmusMvcpLsOOMlgNcp-TWxZXFEzbUduI5nEai_co7s5GAIC6FurR6Yrzb3J2kmWXvdAasZUu_Ccn0FT6kWw/s1600/1.jpg

2 comments:

cheerleader2648 said...

Welcome:) and I hope it does not go I like this brand:)

44nicole44 said...

welcome ! I cant wait to read your posts!

 
Stardoll Designer Blog - Free Things, Spoilers, Stardoll Graphics, Top Designers and News © 2010 | Owner Stardoll Member thatgirlsophy | Back to top