Dollz Who Luv Us

I'm a Newbie!





Hello people of Stardoll!

My name is cianboland, and I'm here to inform you on everything fashionable on Stardoll!

I'll start by posting about the new fashionable items here on Stardoll!
I hope that you enjoy reading my posts as much as I enjoy writing them!


I am totally IN LOVE with this new theme ♥

I myself am a fan of the whole Grunge style, and there is so many designer pieces in this collection! Most of the new clothes come from the Superstar doll named "Devon Aoki." She is a well-known supermodel and walks the runway for the likes of Prada and Moschino.

Stardoll gets an A+ for this new doll! It looks just like Devon, and they gave her TONS of clothes, with all new shapes (I'm SICK of those t-shirts and skinny jeans) Among her clothes are big name designers such as Proenza Schouler, Dries Van Noten and even Sonia Rykiel! FASHION HEAVEN!

What do you guys think about this doll? Do you like the new theme?

xoxo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's Ok I Suppose, But Not My Kind Of Thing To Be Honest. But I Don't Know Maybe There Will Be Some Pretty Clothes, I'll Just Have To Find Out Won't I!
Love ALways,
~ Alice

 
Stardoll Designer Blog - Free Things, Spoilers, Stardoll Graphics, Top Designers and News © 2010 | Owner Stardoll Member thatgirlsophy | Back to top