Dollz Who Luv Us

New Store: Palazzo

This one's available for everyone, I believe. It's a mix of superstar and non-, with mostly superstar items as per usual.




It's alright, in my opinion. I think the idea of selling clothes and interior that kind of goes together is a good one, although the pink dress is a bit...odd.


Personally, I think the palazzo sign for 123sd is waaaay too much, and I'm hoping it's just a glitch. I'm sure someone will buy it, though. The bed isn't very well-drawn, and there are some Tingeling shoes being reused. But the angels are gorgeous- if I wasn't so cheap I'd definitely buy one!



What do you think? Will you buy anything from the new store?

Tell me in the comments!



xoxo, Colleen ♥

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you think?
I like the store as it matches my style and I love the outfits. Except the pink one like you said it's kind of odd and doesn't go with the theme. The only thing that concerns me is, in my opinion it's like a mixture of Tingeling and Voile, I don't know if I'm the only one but I think there are some similarities.
Will you buy anything from the new store?
I doubt it, I mean I love the items but I'm so cheap and I'm not superstar so there's not much chance of me being able to afford it. If the clothing/interior was slightly more cheaper and for non-superstars I would definitely buy atleast something because the theme of the store is totally my style!

Like you said about the sign, I think it's super cute and was surprised when I saw the price. Fingers crossed it is a glitch!

Dazzlingdesigner said...

the sign was a glitch now it's 10 stardollars! i was so happy the price was so low!

 
Stardoll Designer Blog - Free Things, Spoilers, Stardoll Graphics, Top Designers and News © 2010 | Owner Stardoll Member thatgirlsophy | Back to top