Dollz Who Luv Us

Inactive Blogs and Anonymous critics

After writing for a number of blogs, I have noticed that many become inactive for quite some time and a lot of people complain. Majority of them post as Anonymous.

What people need to understand is that there is a life outside Stardoll. I don't sit on the computer 24/7 with a cup of coffee in my hand to keep me going. I am always trying to stay healthy. I get enough sleep, exercise and have enough food/water intake. Too much time on the computer stimulates your brain and this isn't good for your health. 

My reason for my in-activeness is due to medical reasons and the passing of my aunty who was very dear to my family. I have regular appointments to 2 main hospitals in Melbourne and I also have a bundle of school work to complete. I am quite far behind in school work due to missing 9 months of schooling in 2010 because of a concussion, post concussion syndrome and depression. 

What this post is mostly about is trying to explain to people that life does not revolve around Stardoll. I am 15 and approaching my 16th birthday; I am slowly getting tired of Stardoll. I am maturing and Stardoll is quite babying (for me anyway). 

If you are going to complain about a blog or a person being inactive, please TSWC (Tell Someone Who Cares) because everyone is slowly getting tired off it. Think of the dedication that people put into their blogs to give you spoilers and free things. We could just leave you to find it all out yourself. 

Show your appreciation!
Do you agree or disagree with me?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ess,
I completely agree with you there. People need to begin to understand that owners of Stardoll blogs do not have to do what they do, they do it out of the goodness of their heart. Therefore, some appreciation for their work and respect for their work should be given. It's sad to think that it should be given, but hardly is.
And you're right, Stardoll is slightly babying. I'm fourteen, turning fifteen in September and am slowly losing interest.
Natalie x :)
Stardoll Name - Babyxnatalie

Anonymous said...

I agree with you Im nearly sixteen and I am fed up with stardoll. People need to understand that school work at this age takes up most of your time and you dont have time to write about a free t-shirt etc there are more important things to do.
Dont leave nasty comments on peoples blogs about them being unactive.As they say if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all.

Anonymous said...

I just asked you to post something new once nad I'm sooooooo sorry! I'll never do it again!!!!!!!!!
Once again sooooo sorry!

Unknown said...

Thank You.

0xbritzx0 said...

I really agree with you. I have a medical problem myself and I know how difficult it is when you miss school. I agree about the part that stardoll is 'babying' I guess theres always the time when we drift apart from things we love and I am on the same line. I Quit Stardoll a while back and have only just come back on to people telling me off because I was inactive. They don't bother hearing the whole story and it hurts.... People don't really appreciate hard work as much nowdays.

 
Stardoll Designer Blog - Free Things, Spoilers, Stardoll Graphics, Top Designers and News © 2010 | Owner Stardoll Member thatgirlsophy | Back to top