Dollz Who Luv Us

LE Dress Offer

Anyone hear about the New Valentine LE Dress offered to only NON-Superstars according to Stardolls Most Wanted Blog to bribe them into getting a SS account. In a way, its kind of retarded not to offer it to people who actually buy LE aswell because that would of been a guaranteed 175sd for stardoll...LOL. If its offered ONLY to non-Supserstars, theres a 50% chance this dress will never be seen on stardoll member....sadly.


Dress by Chanel

All from stardolls most wanted

9 comments:

Leatrice said...

Well, I did NOT receive the message. I checked my messages and there was no new ones from stardoll!

Diana Belomorska said...

That is not true :( I think that there is something like a ruffle and they pick 2000 members so they send them the e-mail and if they want they buy the dress :(

MissChristina_x said...

i don't get how you get the dress.
because some people who are already superstars are getting it. :S

Princesskeyera/Keyera said...

Im ss and I just got the dress. Servati did everyone.

Mihaela said...

Aaagrhh!!

Haha..it`s really retarded!!
you can get it if you ask Servati.
But I need 40sds more so I can buy it!
Aaah..I hate myself..I spent everything yesterday!

GaGaOfStardoll said...

You have to already own LE to get that messge and you have to be non ss

Anonymous said...

im xodanigirlxsta and i can sell you the dress or the bag just contact me in GUEST BOOK if need

littlemssvixen said...

I'm SS and I always buy LE. But I didn't get a message. I did receive the message previous time. I even checkt my other non-SS account. Didn't get it there either :S too bad, really beautiful dress! xxx

Anonymous said...

hi everyone can i please be a wrigter for this blog i am really good at it + i have tons of cheats to tell

 
Stardoll Designer Blog - Free Things, Spoilers, Stardoll Graphics, Top Designers and News © 2010 | Owner Stardoll Member thatgirlsophy | Back to top