Dollz Who Luv Us

Featured Bazaar: joanne1305

I'm sure a lot of you have seen joanne1305's suite. She is the designer of the month of May! Her designs are amazing, so prefect and beautiful! She was close to winning CG so many times and actually won once. She has so many achievements, i just had to feature her even though she is very known. Her panel designs are my favorite i have almost all of them..lol.




NOTE 2 Readers:  I'm continuing my featured designers section, only i will not be doing mag covers anymore, i will be creating "designer flyers," so to speak, because i dont have time to create full mag covers anymore. Sorry gals hope you will still enjoy the 'featured designers' section.

1 comments:

Biogirl1987 said...

She is so talented! She deserves this! Please give my work a look when you have a chance. You can find it in my suite and on the first 2 pages of my album. :)

-Biogirl1987

 
Stardoll Designer Blog - Free Things, Spoilers, Stardoll Graphics, Top Designers and News © 2010 | Owner Stardoll Member thatgirlsophy | Back to top