Dollz Who Luv Us

Latest news!

Naomi_b here
I think sophy isnt here to post and other writers are not active too
And i am having my 9th grade final exams too...so here is a quick post about the latest stuff thats going on
1st-We have a new shop for pets that released cats n dogs which will grow...it costed 100 per animal which moves n blinks...
if you have created a room using them please tell me in my guestbook and i may feature you

2nd-Their is a shop to buy nail paints and another one to buy nail ornaments....so once again if you are wearing them in a unique way then tell me in my guestbook

3rd- New collection of epiphany has come up which is quite expensive...tell me if you are wearing them

4th- we have a new shop called perfect day (based on prince william n kate's wedding)...so if you are wearing them or created a wedding theme room tell me

5th-A new shop called pix has come up to add effects on our camera pics...along with memory sticks to have many images with us

If possible try to take a screen print n post the link to me so that its quick for me to feature you
visit me now by clicking here


Enjoy...
naomi_b

2 comments:

KapownallCeleb said...

Hi! I would love to be featured in this blog! I would also like to write on it! Please visit me and check out my designs!
~KapownallCeleb

nina said...

Hi! I would love to be featured in this blog! I would also like to write on it! Please visit me and check out my designs!
~KapownallCeleb

 
Stardoll Designer Blog - Free Things, Spoilers, Stardoll Graphics, Top Designers and News © 2010 | Owner Stardoll Member thatgirlsophy | Back to top